The weather is becoming nicer and nicer each day and with that you want to eat lighter and maybe even healthier meals, summer is coming!
Black Bean and Corn Taco Salad
I have been making this side dish for years, it is so easy and tasty and to make it a little more filling just add shrimp or chicken! I doubled it to have more! Also a great side dish to bring to a party!
2 cans of black beans
2 cans of corn
Pint of tomatoes
2 chopped up avocados
2 tbsp olive oil
Grilled Shrimp or Grilled Chicken
Taco Seasoning (I like the one from Trader Joes)
1. Drain the corn and beans and wash
2. Chop up the tomatoes, onion, avocado and cilantro
3. Grilled up Shrimp or Chicken (grill will taste better) if you are adding it.
4. Add lime juice, olive oil and taco seasoning and mix
5. Leave in the refrigerator because this tastes better cold!