We are sharing some some creative ways to celebrate the “mom” in your life on Mother’s Day.
(1) Have a local photographer take a family photo on your front porch!
(2) Create a custom project at home from these local businesses that offer DIY to-go kits!
(3) If she has a garden, plant some flowers & herbs to fill in the garden for her
(4) Grab breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner from a local restaurant! See our list of current restaurants offering curbside, delivery or pickup!
(5) Have her go for a nice walk or run by herself and clean the house up while she’s gone!
(6) Pick up flowers from a local florist:
- Blossoms at Dailey’s
- Colonial Gardens
- Fairfield Flower
- Fairfield Florist
- Fresh Flower Bar
- Flower Bar
- Ganim’s Garden Center
- Hansen’s Flower Shop
(7) Take a hike at a local park & have a picnic (be sure to social distance)!
(8) Enjoy a meal over a Zoom call with your family!
(9) Have your kids make personal cards or an art project
(10) Decorate some cookies from these local bakeries offering at-home decorating kits: