Spring weather has us having all the feels! And with that comes lighter eating! Check out this delicious recipe by @catwithakcooks. It’s all in this light and fresh dressing! Enjoy!
This easy no-cook recipe is bursting with spring flavors! It’s a beautiful, seasonal and nutritious dish for lunch or dinner!
10 stalks of asparagus, shaved
4 radishes, shaved on mandolin
4 carrots, (tricolor if available) shaved 2 heads frisée or butter lettuce
1⁄4 cup Olive Oil
1⁄4 cup plain yogurt (coconut, Greek etc) 2 tsp. white wine vinegar
3⁄4 tsp. Dijon mustard
1⁄2 teaspoon Sea Salt
1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
2 tablespoons fresh tarragon, chopped 1-2 Tbsp water, for thinning dressing
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients and whisk well until emulsified.
- Add 1 or 2 Tbsp of water to thin it to desired consistency. Alternatively, add all ingredients to a mason jar, attach the lid firmly, and give it a good shake!
- Wash and prep all ingredients. Using a vegetable peeler, shave the asparagus and carrots lengthwise into strips. Discard the remnants of bettor and asparagus that are too thin to peel.
- Using a mandolin, or a sharp knife, slice radishes thinly.
- Place frisée in a large shallow bowl and top with the remaining vegetable shavings.
- Top with dressing and toss.