It is Taco Tuesday! Celebrate with your family tonight by enjoying this delicious recipe for Roasted Cauliflower Tacos with Avocado Crema from The Local Moms Network food contributor CatwithaK Cooks!
1 large head of cauliflower, broken into florets
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp chile powder
½ tsp paprika
1 tsp Kosher salt
2 Tbsp olive oil
Avocado Lime Crema:
1 large avocado, halved
1/2 cup fresh cilantro
juice from 1 lime
¼ teaspoon Kosher salt
8 corn tortillas, warmed
½ red onion, sliced and pickled
½ cup Queso fresco cheese, crumbled
¼ cup fresh cilantro
2 limes, juiced
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place a rack in lowest position; preheat oven to 450°
- Arrange cauliflower on a large baking sheet and add paprika, chili powder, onion powder, salt and olive oil. Toss to coat evenly.
- Roast for 35-45 minutes until cauliflower is browned all over, stirring halfway through to cook evenly.
- While the cauliflower is roasting, make the crema.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Warm tortillas by charring on a gas grill open flame or microwaving them for 30 seconds or so.
- On each tortilla, spread with avocado lime crema, add the cauliflower, and top with pickled onions, queso fresco, cilantro and lime. Enjoy!
This article originally appeared on our parent site, The Local Moms Network