|Additional PopShop Market June 2019 vendors include (more to come):
• Adorn Accessories – Accessories line including jewelry, handbags and apparel.
• April Marin – One-size-fits-all knitted shawls, scarves and sweaters.
AR Workshop – A DIY Boutique selling Fairfield Signs and Pillows and doing quick Make and Takes
• Atheava Ayurveda – Natural skin care products handcrafted by Tribal Women
• Beauty Counter – Coveted make-up and skin care line made without harsh chemicals.
• Chakarr – Hand-made modern statement jewelry incorporating metal, gemstones and unique charms.
• Clover Baby & Kids – Super soft, high quality apparel and essentials for kids.
• Crunchy Diva – Naturally funky jewelry.
• Delfino Handbags – Known for sourcing small artisan handbag makers from around the world.
• Eleven11 – A curated collection of affordable, on-trend jewelry and build-a-bag concept shop.
• Esthetic Living – Luxury home decor.
• Fate Jewelry – Handcrafted jewelry from Connecticut.
• Future Kids of Tomorrow – A children’s fashion brand inspiring children through their clothing.
• Gioiella Jewelry – Bracelets, rings, earrings, necklaces and more, many of which feature pavé diamonds.
• Glamorous Elephant – Personalized gifts and home decor.
• Hip Vintage – Antique, vintage and handmade items.
• Peach – Clothes for the gym, work or play.
• Park City Honey – Honey based confections and food made in Bridgeport, CT.
• Maria Kivi – Unique jewelry featuring vintage stones.
• Rodan and Fields – Targeted line of skincare products.
• Sea no Evil – Hand embroidered denim, apparel and curious goods.
• Too Sparrows – A fashion boutique with accessories to make you smile.
Fuel Up While You Shop
There will be plenty of opportunities to fuel up before, during and after shopping. As always, some of the area’s best food trucks will be parked onsite for the day, including Source Coffee Truck, a mobile coffee and espresso bar, M & M Steaks, authentic Philly cheesesteaks in CT, and Fire & Rice, known for its signature paella. Park City Pies will also be on hand with homemade treats — including everything from empanadas to granola.
Once you’ve had your fill of shopping, take a break and relax with a drink thanks to the full bar inside, or sample signature cocktails by Teroforma, a Connecticut brand known for its 1 pt craft cocktail infusions. Stroll into neighboring boutiques like The Beehive, The Perfect Pair, La Moda, Saltwater, Snappy Gator, Swim N Surf and more! Of course, don’t forget to visit the adorable goats from Guardian Farms on your way out.
Admission is free and the event is rain or shine. For more information, or to become a vendor at a future event, please visit https://popshopmarket.com.
Ashley Kane Daley at firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrea Espach at email@example.com