This No-Bake Cheesecake is so creamy, delicious and it’s a great Summer treat! Skip the oven and try this simple, but thick, rich and creamy filling cheesecake. Serve it with fresh berries on top to add a light taste to this summer dessert.
2 packages (20 sheets) graham crackers
11 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Crush the graham crackers until very fine crumbs form;
- Pour crumbs into a medium bowl and add butter, and stir until well combined;
- Press the crumb mixture into individual serving glasses or a 9-inch springform pan, spreading it 1 1/2 to 2 inches up the side; press flat. Chill crust in freezer at least 10 minutes;
- Meanwhile, make the filling: Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth. Beat in the condensed milk a little at a time. Beat in the lemon juice and vanilla;
- Pour the filling into the crust. Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until firm, 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- Add fresh berries on top!
This would be great with all those blueberries and strawberries you have left over from picking locally!