It’s Tuesday and you know what that means…new recipes! We have some leftover pizza from my daughter’s birthday party, but I am staying away from that and getting back on track with some easy and healthy meals! The breakfast frittata seems to now be a staple. It is easy, filling, and filled with veggies, recipe in the past few posts. Then I found some simple instapot recipes, and usually add some salads and leftovers for lunch. Since it’s still chilly around here, some days, it’s still soup weather!
Cilantro Lime Shrimp Scampi and Spaghetti Squash
*This recipe is from Jennifer Robins Predominately Paleo Cook Book!
3/4 Cup of ghee or avocado oil
1lb frozen raw shrimp
1tsp sea salt
1tbsp minced garlic
few handfuls of cilantro
1 spaghetti squash
1. Cut the Spaghetti Squash in Half and put in the Instapot for 15 minutes with some oil and salt and pepper, sauté button.
2. Saute the shrimp with the minced garlic, oil, cilantro and lime juice on medium.
3. When the spaghetti squash is done, pull the squash out and add to the pan, stir and add extra cilantro for garnish
Quick & Zesty Enchilada Soup
*Another recipe from Jennifer Robins. She does things in steps, but I actually just put all the ingredients into the instapot and pressed the soup button. Hope you like it!
2tbsp olive, avocado oil or ghee
1lb ground beef
1 bell pepper (I actually cute up a ton of mini peppers for extra veggies)
2 cup of chicken broth
1bag of frozen cauliflower rice
1-15oz jar or can of tomato sauce
1tsp sea salt
1tbsp garlic powder
1tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp black pepper
1tbsp chilli powder
avocado and cilantro for garnish
1. Saute half the onion with the ground beef on the stove top with a little olive oil on medium.
2. Add the other ingredients into the instapot and press the “soup” button
3. After that is done can either add to a blender or an immersion blender to puree the soup to your desired thickness.
4. When the soup is pureed add the meat to the top and garnish is optional.