This easy, no-bake dessert dip from Lynn Lilly, the talented mama behind the Craft Box Girls blog uses basic pantry ingredients like peanut butter, chocolate chips and pretzels. We’ll be making it for the Super Bowl and then again for Valentine’s Day—simply swapping the football shape for a heart one!
For more simple, kid-friendly recipes and crafts, go to CraftBoxGirls.com and check out Lynn’s book, Screen-Free Crafts Kids Will Love.
1 cup peanut butter
4 ounces of cream cheese
1/4 cup of butter
1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar
Chocolate morsels for decorating
White decorating icing
Pretzels for dipping
- Lightly beat butter, cream cheese, and peanut butter until smooth. Mix in vanilla.
- Add powdered sugar a 1/2 cup at a time.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Scoop mixture on a large sheet of parchment paper. Use your hands to form into a football shape.
- Place the parchment paper onto serving platter.
- Cover in chocolate chips, lightly pressing them into the surface a little so they stick.
- Pipe on the laces using white decorating frosting.
- Serve with pretzels or cookies!
Recipe from our parent company The Local Moms Network