Bunnies, mini Cadbury eggs, baskets & bonnets, colorful eggs filled with candy…Easter is less than two weeks away!! So with that in mind, we’ve rounded up a full list of activities and where to go for Easter Egg Hunts for the kids (and adults!), and where to see The Easter Bunny in person for some memorable photos!
Weekend of 12th – 14th
- Annual Easter Egg Hunt @Everwonder Children’s Museum (Newtown)
- Saturday, April 13th | 10am – 5pm
- Join us for an egg hunt, a visit from the Easter Bunny and a petting zoo full of bunnies, baby goats & chicks! We will have two age groups: 4 and under and 5+. There will be three egg drops at 10am, 11am, and 12pm. They will also be pony rides for $5.
- Easter EGGStravaganza @South Pine Creek Soccer Fields
- Saturday, April 13th | 5pm – 8pm
- This year will feature our Annual Children’s Easter Egg Scramble at 5:15pm, as well as a Family Fun Zone, complete with Music, Food Trucks, Bounce House & Giant slide.
- Sundown Adult Easter Egg Hunt (bring flashlights) kicks off at 8:15pm
Weekend of 19th – 21st
- The Great Egg Hunt & Spring Celebration @New Canaan Nature Center
- Thursday, April 18th – Saturday, April 20th | 11am – 3:15pm (rain or shine)
- Egg Hunts begin daily at 11am, 12pm, 1:30pm and 2:30pm
- Perfect for children ages 2-10yrs old. Members $10 / Non Members $15
- In addition to the hunt is an egg & spoon obstacle course, meet & greet baby chicks & bunny rabbits.
- Greenwich Moms Easter Egg Hunt @Greenwich Historical Society
- Friday, April 19th | 10am – 12pm
- Easter Egg Roll @Pequot Library
- Saturday, April 20th | 10am – 11:30am
- 13th Annual Easter Egg Roll on Pequot Library’s Great Lawn. Dance the bunny hop, make crafts, play games, meet the Easter Bunny and then visit with their rabbit Blossom. Bring your own hard boiled eggs for decorating. Also bring your own wooden spoon for the roll! Rain or shine! For ages 2 – 12. Free & open to the public!
- Egg Hunt @Connecticut Audubon Society
- Saturday, April 20th | 10am – 2pm
- Egg hunts at 10am or 1pm. Family fun includes egg hunts, crafts & a visit from a special rabbit! Morning hunt has continental breakfast & afternoon hunt includes healthy snacks. Members $10 / Non-members $15.
- Easter Egg Hunt @Calf Pasture Beach (Norwalk)
- Saturday, April 20th | 11am – 12pm
- Join us as we watch the children scoop of 10,000 candy-filled Easter eggs!
- Easter Egg Hunt Skyzone (Norwalk)
- Saturday, April 20th | 9am – 11am
- Easter Egg Hunt, Meet & Greet with the Easter Bunny, and Open Jump. Cost is $12/toddler ($8 sibling) + one adult free. Toddler time is for ages 5 and younger
- Easter Egg Hunt @Bass Pro Shops
- Saturday, April 20th | 2pm – 3pm
- Kids will collect 3 eggs and return them for a bag of candy
- EGGstravaganza @Wakeman Town Farm (Westport)
- Saturday, April 20th | 10am – 11am
- This fun family event celebrates some EGGcellent traditions. We’ll open the event with an Egg Hunt for ages 0-4yrs and 5+ will continue the fun with EGG-themed games & crafts. Kids will get a chance to meet the Farm’s bunnies & chicks, and of course meet the Big Bunny! Bring your own baskets for the hunt! Admission is $20 per family.
- Earth Day Egg Hunt @Lachat Farm (Weston)
- Saturday, April 20th | 10:30am – 12pm
- Come join us to celebrate Spring’s arrival at Lachat Town Farm. Search the grounds for colorful eggs, create a beautiful nature craft, spend time with our adorable bunnies, get your face painted. There will even be a visit by the Spring Bunny! Fun for all ages. Bring your basket and keen eyes! Free for children under 2 years of age. Cost is $10 per Child
- Annual Easter Egg Hunt @NIA 1773 Huntington Turnpike, Trumbull
- Saturday, April 20th | 11am – 2pm
- The Easter Bunny arrives with the Nichols Fire Engine at 11am! The Scavenger Hunt starts @ 11:30am on the back deck of the NIA. Please register early as space is limited. The Easter Egg Hunt starts at 11:45am @ the gazebo. The egg hunt is separated by age groups: 0-2, 3-4 &; 5-7 years old. Find the prize eggs and get a small surprise afterwards @ the gazebo.
**Some local Churches also have Easter Egg Hunts after Church Service. Reach out to your Church for more information if available.
Meet The Easter Bunny
- Meet the Easter Bunny @Bass Pro Shops
- Friday (April 19th only) – 11am – 5pm | Crafts from 12pm – 5pm
- Saturdays (April 13th & 20th) – 11am – 5pm | Crafts from 12pm – 5pm
- Sundays (April 14th & 21st) – 12pm – 5pm | Crafts from 12pm – 5pm
- Monday – Thursday (April 15th – 18th) – 5:30pm – 7:30pm (No Crafts)
- Meet the Easter Bunny @Stew Leonard’s
- Monday – Thursday (April 15th – 18th) – 10am – 5pm
- Friday – Saturday (April 19th – 20th) – 10am – 6pm
- Hop A Long Hollow Rabbit Rescue @New Canaan Nature Center
- Saturday, April 20th
- Meet and feed real, adoptable rabbits – fresh greens will be available for cash purchase. All sales & donations will go to finding “forever homes” for these rescued rabbits.
Easter Parties & Crafts
- Easter Party for Kids @Gaelic American Club
- Saturday, April 13th | 11am – 1pm
- Kids Easter party & buffet ($5)
- Easter Celebration @Skyzone (Norwalk)
- Tuesday, April 16th & Thursday, April 18th | 10am – 12pm
- Story time, Egg-Decorating, Bunny Ears crafts, Open Jump & Glow. Toddler time is for ages 5 and younger
If you know of any other Easter related events going on that you would like us to add to our calendar of events, please reach out to us at email@example.com