The Fairfield Chamber of Commerce and the Town of Fairfield announce a brand-new program to keep spending local, exclusive to Fairfield businesses only. The Chamber and Town have always encouraged the community to Buy Local as a priority, but now more than ever, it is critically important in the wake of Covid!
While local businesses work hard to reopen safely, many of us are wondering what we can do to help. The Fairfield Community Gift Card makes it easy for ALL of us to play an important role in boosting our local economy and strengthening our community.
The Fairfield Community Gift Card is the first e-gift card redeemable exclusively in Fairfield. All of our favorite Fairfield restaurants, retailers and service providers in one place.
Cards can be purchased online (contactless) and emailed or texted to the recipient. The recipient presents the e-card from their phone at the time of purchase, and merchants key in as a Mastercard CNP transaction.
Fairfield residents & visitors are looking for opportunities to support restaurants, coffee shops, and local stores. The holidays are coming … and with them gift giving! Record number of new home sales are bringing city transplants to the area. Students from the universities are shopping and dining in town. Make sure they are shopping and dining with you!
Please Enroll your Business as a participant and/or become a sponsor. Lots of information here, so call the Chamber to discuss and clarify any questions you may have about the program.
How to Enroll your business?
IT’S EASY TO PARTICIPATE! Click HERE!
- No special terminals or software needed! If you accept Mastercard, you can accept Fairfield Community Gift Cards.
- Merchants receive 100% of the the sale.
- Your customer will present the e-Card on their phone. You will key in as a Mastercard NCP.
- No waiting for reimbursement. You’ll receive the funds in your next merchant settlement!
- Your business does not need to be a Chamber member to participate. *Enrollment is limited to businesses located in Fairfield.