The 4th is one of my favorite holidays, any red, white and blue holiday is, but for years we have been having a party and it’s getting bigger and bigger each year with the amount of babies my friends are having! I love having a sangria so it is easy and you can make a ton for the guests, plus the fruit is the best part! I also make a non alcoholic for the pregnant ladies!
Red White and Blue Sangria
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brandy liquor
- 1 750 mL bottle dry white wine (I used Chardonnay)
- 12 ounces lemon lime soda
- 1 pound strawberries sliced
- 1 dry pint blueberries
- ice (for serving)
Add sugar and brandy to a pitcher. Stir to dissolved the sugar. Add bottle of Chardonnay and lemon lime soda to mixture. Stir together. Finish by adding strawberries and blueberries.
Let it sit over night, with the fruit inside. Serve over ice!
Red White and Blue Jello Shots
I’ve made jello shots for a few parties, but never this fun, they are always a hit that I might bring them back!
- 2 small boxes Cherry Jello
- 2 small boxes Blue Jello
2 small boxes of unflavored Jello
- Vodka, we like Tito’s
- Whipped Topping for garnish, optional
- Sprinkles for garnish, optional
- Plastic Shot Glasses or any glass will work
1. Make the jello colors separate, each box calls for 2 cups of cold water, but do one cup of cold water and one cup of vodka for each box
2. Add the red to all the cups, then refrigerate, should be a half hour since small amounts.
3. Then do the same for the blue and white layer.
4. Add the cool whip after they are all set and any sprinkles.
5. To make them non alcoholic just forgo the vodka and add double water!
Tag us in your 4th drink pictures next week! Have fun and be safe!