Still trying to eat good in the New Year with quick and easy recipes, of course in the Instapot! Next time there is a sale I will let you know because the Instapot is something everything should have! With the chilly dark weather a chili is a staple in our house and I found Paleo Chili form Well Plated which has some great recipes and easy to follow!
The a Buttery Shrimp Keto recipe from delish.com looks delicious as well! To make this recipe Paleo I would use Olive Oil instead of butter and cream and add this over spaghetti squash or cauliflower rice to fill up with more veggies! All about the veggies in the New Year!
Instant Pot Paleo Chili
The BEST Paleo Chili, made quick and easy in the Instant Pot! With ground beef or turkey, sweet potato, no beans, and fresh veggies, this healthy chili recipe is Whole 30 and Paleo-compliant, low carb, and absolutely delicious! You can get the recipe here!
Tuscan Butter Shrimp
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled, deveined, and tails removed
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 c. halved cherry tomatoes
- 3 c. baby spinach
- 1/2 c. heavy cream
- 1/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/4 c. basil, thinly sliced
- Kosher salt and fresh ground pepper
- Lemon wedges, for serving (optional)
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Season shrimp all over with salt and pepper. When oil is shimmering but not smoking, add shrimp and sear until underside is golden, about 2 minutes, then flip until opaque. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium and add butter. When butter has melted, stir in garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add cherry tomatoes and season with salt and pepper. Cook until tomatoes are beginning to burst then add spinach and cook until spinach is beginning to wilt.
- Stir in heavy cream, Parmesan and basil and bring mixture to a simmer. Reduce heat to low and simmer until sauce is slightly reduced, about 3 minutes.
- Return shrimp to skillet and stir to combine. Cook until shrimp is heated through, garnish with more basil and squeeze lemon on top before serving.For this recipe in a Paleo version I just wouldn’t add the bitter or cream and use olive oil. I would also put this over spaghetti squash or cauliflower rice!