It’s no secret I love the InstaPot for cooking. I always read the instructions but tend to just put all the ingredients into the instapot and come back in an hour or so! If you don’t have an Instapot yet, add that to your black Friday shopping list! Enjoy these fun and easy recipes!
INSTANT POT BEEF LETTUCE WRAPS
Beef Lettuce Wraps
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup beef or chicken broth
- 1/4 cup diced yellow onion
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 head of romaine lettuce
- Turn on your instant pot to saute and when the display reads hot add the ground beef
- Let the ground beef brown for 5 minutes while breaking it up into smaller pieces with a wooden spatula
- Turn off saute and add mushrooms, carrots, broth, onions, coconut aminos, sesame oil and all seasonings to the pan. Give all of the ingredients a gentle stir to combine.
- Close the instant pot and move the nozzle to sealing. Set on manual pressure for 5 minutes.When the timer beeps manually release the pressure.
- 2 tsp. ghee or coconut oil
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb chicken breast, cubed
- 1 sweet potato, cubed (~2 cups)
- 1 red pepper, sliced or diced
- 2/3 cup chicken broth
- 3 Tbsp. curry powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. ground turmeric
- ½ tsp. cayenne
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 can (14 oz.) full fat coconut milk
- 2 cups frozen green beans
- Cashews, cilantro & cauliflower rice for serving
- Set your Instant pot to the saute setting. Add the ghee, onion, and garlic and saute until onions are translucent.
- Then turn to manual setting and set temp to high. Add the chicken, sweet potatoes, red pepper, broth, curry, cumin, turmeric, cayenne and sea salt. Seal the instant pot and set time for 12 minutes.
- Once time is up, release the pressure by switching from seal to vent. Once pressure is released, remove lid and turn Instant Pot to saute setting. Stir in the coconut milk and frozen and let cook for an additional 2-3 minute or until the green beans are heated through.
- Meanwhile, saute cauliflower rice in a skillet on medium heat with 1-2 tsp. of ghee. Saute until warm and cooked through. Length of time to saute cauliflower rice will depend on if it is in a fresh or frozen state.
- Serve over cauliflower rice and top with cashews and fresh cilantro.
**For a thicker curry – mix together 2 Tbsp. of water with 1 Tbsp. tapioca starch. While instant pot is on the saute setting, stir into curry after the coconut milk is heated through and let set for a few minutes to thicken.