We are loving all the Pumpkin Picking Pictures and love Pumpkin Season from latte’s to bread to seeds! We thought it was only fitting to have some delicious pumpkin recipes!
Healthy Pumpkin Oatmeal Pancakes
Deliciously fluffy healthy pumpkin oatmeal pancakes made with pumpkin puree, oats, pumpkin pie spices and naturally sweetened with a touch of pure maple syrup. This perfect, healthy pumpkin pancake recipe is gluten free and can be made right in your blender!
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 large eggs
- ⅔ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 ½ cups old fashioned rolled oats, gluten free if desired
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Olive oil, for cooking
-Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend on high until completely smooth, about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
-Flip cakes and cook until golden brown on underside. If you find that pancakes are browning too quickly, then you need to lower the heat. I normally start on medium heat, then reduce to medium low later so that my pancakes don’t burn. If at any point your griddle starts smoking, it means your pan is way too hot. Wipe skillet clean and repeat with more oil and remaining batter. Makes 6 pancakes total. Serves 3, 2 pancakes each.
Pumpkin Dark Chocolate Chip Muffins
Love a good muffin recipe, especially these which are Paleo and great to freeze to have on hand all week!
– 1/3 Cup of Pumpkin Puree
– 1/3 Cup of Maple Syrup
– 3 eggs
-1tsp of Vanilla
– 1/4tsp Nutmeg
– 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
– 1/8 tsp of allspice
– 1/4 Cup of Melted Coconut Oil
– 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
– 1/2tsp. Baking Powder
-1/4 Cup of Coconut Flour
– 1 Banana (browned if possible)
– Pinch of Salt
– 1/2 Cup of Dark Chocolate Chips
– Preheat Oven to 350
– Mix all Ingredients in a Kitchen Aid Mixer adding the chocolate chips last so they don’t melt with the warm coconut oil
– Bake in Muffin tin for 18 minutes
– Double or Triple the recipe to have them on hand for lunches throughout the week!