Fall Weather should be in the air soon and that means fun fall recipes are coming! This week we have a simple Butternut Squash recipe and a Healthily Muffin Recipe you will be making all season!
Butternut Squash with Chicken Sausage and Green Apples
– 2 Green 2 Red Apples
– Chicken Apple Sausage (1 package)
– Butternut Squash (cubed, you can buy already cubed!)
– Brown Coconut Sugar
– In Olive Oil, sauté the cut up apples and butternut squash on medium, adding a little cinnamon and sugar as you stir
– After they are cooked and sautéed then add the sausages which are sliced, add the lid and let cook for 5 minutes on medium.
– Serve and Enjoy!
Pumpkin Dark Chocolate Chip Muffins
– 1/3 Cup of Pumpkin Puree
– 1/3 Cup of Maple Syrup
– 3 eggs
-1tsp of Vanilla
– 1/4tsp Nutmeg
– 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
– 1/8 tsp of allspice
– 1/4 Cup of Melted Coconut Oil
– 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
– 1/2tsp. Baking Powder
-1/4 Cup of Coconut Flour
– 1 Banana (browned if possible)
– Pinch of Salt
– 1/2 Cup of Dark Chocolate Chips
– Preheat Oven to 350
– Mix all Ingredients in a Kitchen Aid Mixer adding the chocolate chips last so they don’t melt with the warm coconut oil
– Bake in Muffin tin for 18 minutes
– Double or Triple the recipe to have them on hand for lunches throughout the week!